Thursday, December 16, 2004

So finally the semester has come to an end. I am still waiting for my calc III score that i took with kathy. She is incredible. A wonderful teacher. Hope i will get a good grade. Saying the word incredible reminds me that I wanted to watch "incredibles". So i went to student centre. Unfortunately the advertisment they had posted for the movie didn't specify the date. It only mentioned the day. So my ride to student centre was just a evenning workout. Good the wind is not chilly today. I guess it must be around 2 degree centigrade outside. Which is quite palatable. So what should i do now ? I am sitting in the computer lab at faner hall. May be i will go to library and rent some movie. Its a long time that i have watched a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home